Before you order a roof renovation, you need to know what to expect during a reroof project. Reroof projects can take a lot of time and money, so knowing how to set your expectations and ask for what you need accurately is key to a successful and enjoyable experience.
Let’s break down what you should expect when you contract The Roofing Center for your next re-roof project.
When Do You Need to Reroof?
There are many reasons why someone may need to replace the roof. A reroofing project can be helpful when:
- You’ve been the victim of mother nature and have experienced a recent wind or hail event that has damaged your roof. Alternatively, maybe snow or rain is starting to leak through your roof
- Your roof becomes old. Old roofs, especially those made from subpar materials, may not do a good job of protecting your home and insulation from weather hazards or from general cold
- You want to redo your roof as part of a broader home renovation. Maybe you want to upgrade your roof for better materials or change the way your home looks
In all these cases and more, reroofing can be beneficial. With reroofing, you don’t have to move homes entirely – you can just redo the roof of your house and still live there for years to come.
What You Should Expect During a Reroof Project
Each reroof project is different. Every client has different budget constraints, time limitations, or specific desires for their roofing renovation.
That said, there are a few core standards you can always expect when you hire The Roofing Center.
Clear Communications from Us to You
For starters, you can always rest assured that you’ll receive clear communication from us from start to finish. When we sign onto a project, we don’t rest until it’s totally complete.
At each step of the project, we will maintain constant communication about:
- How the project is proceeding
- Whether there have been any setbacks or unexpected developments
- If storms or weather will prevent us from proceeding according to the schedule
- And more
Even better, clear communications mean that you never have to worry about us overpromising and underdelivering.
Breakdown of Project Inclusions, Costs, and Ideas
Next, we’ll provide you with a full breakdown of all the major elements and factors that go into your reroofing project. During your re-roofing project, you can expect:
A full list of what your reroofing project will include (in terms of shingles chosen, roofing coverage, etc.)
The total cost of the project so you can budget accordingly
Any further ideas or inclusions we may be able to implement
In this way, you’ll practically know what your new roof will look like before we’ve even begun!
What to Expect During a Reroof Project: Complete Walk-Through of a Reroof Project
Lastly, you can expect a full walk-through of the reroofing project and its eventual benefits. For example, if you choose stone-covered steel roof shingles from The Roofing Center, we’ll explain how these shingles will benefit your home for years to come.
- How we will install the new roof
- What you need to do as a homeowner and if you need to vacate the property (unlikely)
- How long the project will take
- What it will all look like when we are finished
It’s normal to not know what to expect during a reroofing project. But with The Roofing Center, you’ll never feel in the dark. Instead, you’ll feel confident that you received exactly what you ordered.
For more information about what to expect during a reroofing project or to ask questions about how we can help with your reroofing plans, contact us today.